Monday, October 13, 2008

Everlasting Ernonymity No More

I'd intended to remain ernonymous until someone discovered my true identity, but to hell with that plan. Why live a life in secrecy when I have so much wisdom to share? Furthermore, I've developed quite an obsession with cam-whoring (I blame Mo) and want to display my photogenic good looks for the world to see.

I bought a couple good books today at Borders - 'Crowdsourcing' by Jeff Howe and 'The Age of Turbulence' by Alan Greenspan. I know right ... you must be thinking to yourself 'wow, that's one intelligent panther'. Ok not that I've gained any knowledge from either of those books yet, but hey, I read fast. By the end of the week, I'm gonna be pro as shit at Crowdsourcing (whatever the hell that is anyway) and I'll know all about life as the chairman of the U.S. Federal Reserve. Sounds all too promising right! Shite ... I'm excited just thinking about it.

All that time spent in the closet has got me thinking. What if there's more to life than folding clothes, memorizing fashion labels, perfecting my skills at color coordination and being a personal stylist? I think if I were put to the test, I'd be quite an E-nnovative person and I could start my own business doing something totally rad and inspiring. Only time will tell. In the meantime, my priority is to be the best at what I do (organize messy people's closets) and continue reading as much as I can to learn more about the world and such.

I never thought I would have so much fun blogging. Look at how long this post has gotten ... My 6 fingers have been over-worked for sure. Time for bed! My eye bag (I only have one eye) is getting more unsightly with each passing day.

Pinkerton out!

No comments: