Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ermazing

I've been up to my furry neck with werk and haven't visited my favourite trashy tabloid blogs - e.g. PopSugar, JustJared, PerezHilton, theSuperficial, etc. in the past 7 days! It's really quite ERMAZING because I usually pop those links at least twice a day thanks to their very frequent updates. Such is the life of a (un)busy panther.

Ok, so nothing much's been happening. I've been waiting patiently in anticipation of the Oompa Loompazaar - some bazaar at Smoo that's gonna be taking place this week. Kinda fuzzy on the details like the actual duration of the bazaar and the kind of events that're gonna be taking place but I've received some recommendations on which stalls to pop by. Buzz me if you want in on the good digs - gotta be discreet with these things because only the selfish stay stylish! Hahahaha OK I know being pink in colour does not award me entitlement to random bimbotic behaviour and lingo. But I can't help it!

Tonight I'm paying another visit (one of many this week) to my good friend living far far away because he needs moral support. It appears his life is one giant regurgitated spitball because his all-time closest companions (thought I was one of them, guess not) have depleted miserably since the recent departure of his good friend who's left for Sydney for further studies. It just seems like whenever people feel lonely and desolate, they turn to me for help. The stench rising from my 15 years of unwashed fur seems to give off some kind of unexplainable comforting aura.

Its ermazing how I find time for these pointless visits when I'm busy as a bee. But like I always say, a friend in need, is a friend indeed (a friend with weed is better).

Alright, time to satisfy my munchies.

Later 'gators.

No comments: